Call Backs

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2004
      I don't know what state you are in, but I am in NY, and the rules seem to vary by clinic. My wife works at the Nassau County Clinic. They have call backs and even home visits in some cases, but I think these are the clinic's rules. I was on the Beth Israel medical maintenance program with Dr. Salsitz. Never any pill counting and hardly any UA's. I averaged about 2-3 urines a year, always unsupervised.

      Lee