How to get this Chat thing going

  • starrshine1969
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2004
      So, in order for us to chat do we have to stay on that chat page, or
      can we sign on there and come here and post or read messages? I've
      been signed on the chat thing quite a few times and there have been
      other people on the message board but not on the chat page... Anyone
      interested in buddying up for just regular yahoo IMing? My Im for
      yahoo and AOL is starrshine1969... add me to your buddy list, and I'll
      do the same and therefore, when one and the other is on we can at least
      im each other....

      I go to several other "methadone" boards and am getting bored over
      there so I'd love to get some interesting subject matter up and going
      over here... any suggestions as to how to get this rolling along
      again?

      I know I've been absent for a few weeks mostly, but its been tough for
      me as its been the one year anniversary of my brothers death, and then
      its the "year ago today when I saw him in the casket" or the 'a year
      ago today we buried him" and I'm just not doing so well... In fact,
      I've been pretty much hiding from the world. IT sucks