chking up on da chitchat/room??

  • markstevenmark
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      well at first i was impressed,now i'm surprised at the dated
      messages.wow i'm lost fer words,alot of good intentions concerning a
      group chat.......well theres alot of peep's wanting to get it
      together.....any idea's....i'm game B-)

      oh seriously starrshine i feel for you and your loss is heavy on my
      mind and heart. i have a close relationship with my older sister
      although now in later life i am the big brother ......you know the
      protector,advisor.partial provider whatever blood is blood and
      excuse my rambling but we are a functional family at that,ya know
      whut i meen kinda huh doya doya huh ,silly me being silly....but
      seriously folks..life gos on and on and...........you know whut i
      meen?
      later all peace and love i,ll be back really i will
      THE DOGG

      P.S.i'll be back