Re: [METHADONIA ] IT CAN AND MAY SHOW UP!!

  • gms2218@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 6:58 PM
      Hey Vinny from personal experience I know that it's a violation of your
      privacy rights for your meds to be divulged as long as you have the proper
      documentation from your clinic unless its a urine for like some federal facility
      you know how that is Uncle Sam makes the laws that apply to everyone except
      themselves hope this helps.

      Sherman from Baltimore