Re: [METHADONIA ] OKAY who wants to CHAT??

  • Tom Barta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2004
      Im a computer idiot, Im logged on to ,messenger,now what?

      Tom Barta <tommyb98201@...> wrote:OK, Im at tommyb98201 on yahoo messenger...can u use that?

      Tom Barta <tommyb98201@...> wrote:
      NOW??

      Tom Barta <tommyb98201@...> wrote:Im game.............plz

      starrshine1969 <starrshine1969@...> wrote:
      When are we gonna get this chat thing going here? Should someone just
      suggest a time and day and pray someone shows up to talk with??

      I'm gonna say that I'll be here around 6pm tomorrow evening.... see if
      anyone shows up, if not I'll try another time!!!!

      HOPE TO SEE SOMEONE HERE/THERE AND EVERYWHERE!!!!!!Lets try and get
      this board up and running again with people posting ALL THE TIME!!
      LETS face it, friends, the only ones who understand who we are and what
      its like is EACH OTHER....

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT