Recovery Cartoons

  • Kevin Kensick
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Friends, I like to share my recovery via our (2) weekly recovery
      cartoons. For some comic relief in your recovery, please feel free to
      check out the following link:
      http://www.recoveryjonescartoons.com/comicsoftheweek.htm
      Thanks, God bless
    • Kevin Kensick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 23, 2004
        Hi friends, I like to share my recovery via our weekly recovery
        cartoons. For some comic relief in your recovery, please feel free to
        view our two newest recovery cartoons at this link:
        http://www.recoveryjonescartoons.com/comicsoftheweek.htm
        Wishing everyone another 24, Kevin K.