Lights out and no one home.

  • dannw87
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2004
      Hello,

      I dropped in and no one was home. There was dust everywhere;
      indicating that the Cafe'had been unoccupied for a while. I ran the
      vacuum, closed an open window, and dusted before I left.

      Next time you drop by, let me know and I'll drop in for a coffee or
      something as well...........Dann
    • jerome crumlish
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2004
        here's an original anti-war sign I saw along side of
        the road in the middle of the "garden state"

        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2004
          ---Hey Dude~ Thanks for the wakeup..If you just put a pic in here it
          didn't come out. You can put any pictures of interest in the Photo
          section. And also if anyone has a link to a site we might find useful
          or interesting you can put it in the LINKS Section. It's startin' to
          get summer directly. Our planet is still existing but hangin' on a
          thin string. The crap over in Iraq is insane any way you look at it.
          Plus the wheather is starting to get extreme also. I think we are all
          in for a big metamorphosis if we can survive all the negative and
          insane events that are happening and will be happening more and more
          until it all comes to a head. Then whatever happens is yet to see. I
          am just one former insane addict who was given another chance at life
          after several near death experiences from OD's. Now my goal is to
          evolve to the next level and beyond to infinity.. Anyone is welcome
          to post whatever is on your mind this season..I really am grateful
          for my new clinic where you can get the RIGHT dose and get your Tabs
          DRY, and pick them up just once a month. Plus it's alot cheaper than
          my last clinic..I hope everyone is doing OK..Till
          Later~OATS Gulf Coast NAMA
          NAMA