Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: Federal Guidlines on Takeouts

  • wvmap
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 1:25 PM
      Stephanie,

      Gosh, thanks a million for catching this, I sat right there staring at the NAMA site downloading these regs and still got the Feds instead of the Dregs ( a little gallows humor ). At any rate I'm glad you were awake, I was doing an all-nighter last night.

      Thanks my dear

      Dann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 3:38 PM
        Dann,
        Nah, there was nothing to catch. I feel it is so important for
        patients to know it all....about the Fed regs, state regs, CSAT
        guidelines........ and then how some clinics still do whatever they
        please. I realize that the kind of change we are waiting to see, will
        happen very slowly, with it's ups and downs. What frustrates me the
        most, is how I believed that accreditation would have more of an
        immediate impact than is actually occurring.
        Oh, well......

        Take care,
        Stephanie
        NY NAMA