Re: [METHADONIA ] Florida & Hawaii Methadone Clinic Information Needed

  • Llk1931@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2004
      lots of clinics in florida but they are notvery liberal in their Tx approach.
      Dose caps ect. Also I know the islands have clinics but not all of them
    • Mark4wdw@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
        http://www.methadonetreatment.com/locations/index.htm

        I go to a clinic that is run by Colonial Management out of Orlando. They have
        the clinic here in Mobile. Go to locations..there is Flordia and South
        Flordia. There are many locations for many cities.

        Travis