Re: [METHADONIA ] FW: Methadone Wafers (disk) to website administrator

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2004
      DANN~ YOU CAN POST THE PICS ON HERE YOURSELF. JUST GO TO THE PHOTO
      PAGE AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING PICTURES..IT'S A SNAP! OW

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "Dann White" <dannw87@e...>
      wrote:
      > OOPS! didn't attach to last send will re-transmit here-PLEASE POST
      PHOTO!!!!

      the shop, here is the pic of the wafers I get. I actually scanned it.
      There are listed on the bottle as Methadone HTL not mathadose. I have
      got them many times in the 10 mg form. I attached the pic also in
      case it does not show up.

      > Travis

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Service.