Re: done friendly?

  • jean2lr
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2003
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "jneal4k" <jamesneal66@n...>
      wrote:
      > This may be way out of line, but being a resident of the methadone
      > free state of MS. ,I must at least ask this question--does anybody
      > know of a methadone friendly doc. in my area of N. MS.? OR> is
      there
      > a so-called list of methadone friendly docs. compiled anywhere?
      signed
      > desperatly seeking treatment!!!

      I am from MS also. I finally had to make the move to Memphis for
      treatment. I am so very glad I did. It has made all the
      difference.I have been on the clinic for 1yr now. I get 2 week take
      home at a time so I go to the clinic twice a month. I have a friend
      that lives in N.MS who drove it till he got take homes. I guess it
      all depends on how bad you want it. It took me 2 years from the time
      I wanted to get on methadone til I finally moved to where I could
      get help. My friends were driving to Tulula LA daily. No one can
      stay on with a 3 hrs round trip each day.
      My clinic is in Raleigh TN (Memphis suburb) The people are great
      there.I wish you luck in the new year and hope you can find the
      contentment I have. I haven't had a simgle relapse. Good Luck
      hope I helped in some way!
    • tim steele
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2003
        sorry i cant help you out You will find somebody good luck

        jneal4k <jamesneal66@...> wrote:This may be way out of line, but being a resident of the methadone
        free state of MS. ,I must at least ask this question--does anybody
        know of a methadone friendly doc. in my area of N. MS.? OR> is there
        a so-called list of methadone friendly docs. compiled anywhere?signed
        desperatly seeking treatment!!!

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor