Re: [METHADONIA ] need advice

  • cbrdrw1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2003
      I would suspect your dose is a little low but Try Taking some kind of anti
      nausea medicine and describe your symptoms to teh nurse like most side affects
      it will probably ease up but meth should last 24 to 36 hrs; per dose goood luck
      been there and now my life is much better im on 120mg a day and it seems to
      hold me

      Brad R