need advice

  • fixmefirstb4u
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
      I started my first meth clinic Monday. They start you at 40mg and
      you can increase 10mg a day until the desired dose. I am at 80mg a
      day now. I am use to snorting 4 to 5 80mg oxy's a day. I had 6
      pills left when I started the clinic and took 2 the first two days
      and one on Wed and Thurs and today none. The problem is that I have
      been feeling sick to my stomach the last couple of days and today I
      actually threw up. I don't know if it is from the meth or is it just
      part of the withdrawls from not taking the oxy's. 70 mg of meth
      seemed to work until about3:00- 5:00am. The pain from my whole body
      acking wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep once I wake up. Could
      someone please give me some advice on if I should increase my doseage
      because I am still having body aches and nausea or should I stay the
      same because of the nausea? I was taking a lot of oxy's for such a
      small person. I am only 5' tall and weigh 100lbs. I would
      appreciate any advice at all on my doseage. Thanks so much, you guys
      are all great. Renee
    • Samier
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2003
        Hi Renee

        You write they begin with 40mg. and increase daily 10mg....but what is when
        someone comes to clinic...and is really a so called "Hardcore-Junkey"...with
        very high amounts of opiate level....I knew some poeple who were on 2-3gr.
        Heoine daily...40mg. whill there affect nothing...and they still will using
        until they have right dose...Here where I live they make it
        individual...someone who took less Opiates get less Meth,than someone who is
        on very high level...Here in Germany it`s different.I can only speak from
        where I live...that is in part of Germany called (Nordrhein-Westfalen)..most
        people...90% minimum..get Meth. from their doc...only in very big cities
        there are treatment-centers where a lot of people go to get their
        Meth...When you begin with Meth. you can go in hospital where they find
        your individual dose.you get early morning a dose....and up to 3 time the
        1st days...until you feel comfortable over a period more than 24 hours....or
        you make that together with your doc...There you say him/her how much
        heroine you have taken...then he will give you a dose where he/her think
        that it could be enough...and when you feel it is not enough...you only have
        to go to your doc and you will get more..
        I get 120mg. Methadon now since 1995....and when I have taken Meth. for 1st
        time....my doc was so crazy he gave me 100mg. at once...too much I think
        now...I was on Meth. "High"...six weeks....I felt like being on Heroine six
        weeks long....when I went to doc 2nd day..I had still pin-needle
        pupils...and spoke slowly...he asked me if I think that Meth. dose is
        enough....and I answered...with half closed eyes...I think yeees....that is
        a good dose.......he said.."So you don`t want more?"...I couldn`t take
        more...it was already little bit too much.....that was a crazy doc.. he came
        from Jugoslawia...Serbia...and I ever thought he is a kind of Mafia
        man..hahahahha....He was Gynocologist and Anaestesist,too....and I think he
        made illegal Pregnance-stop at weekend.......He was very cholerical....often
        got agressive from 1 second to another..
        I wish you all a good night...my day has just begun.

        Greetings from Germany

        Samier

        _______________________________________
        ...Peace and love...
        ICQ#: 164345965
        http://www.facelink.com/samier30
        http://www.mygeldbar.de/?ref=samier

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12caqcdbe/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroup
        web/S=1705061541:HM/EXP=1068946933/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Def
        ault?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupmai
        l/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=619030324>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Denise Wilmot

[...]

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Wish to unsubscribe please dont send any more emails

        • johnnyrock
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
            --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "fixmefirstb4u"
            <fixmefirstb4u@y...> wrote:
            > I started my first meth clinic Monday. They start you at 40mg and
            > you can increase 10mg a day until the desired dose. I am at 80mg a
            > day now. I am use to snorting 4 to 5 80mg oxy's a day. I had 6
            > pills left when I started the clinic and took 2 the first two days
            > and one on Wed and Thurs and today none. The problem is that I
            have
            > been feeling sick to my stomach the last couple of days and today
            > actually threw up. I don't know if it is from the meth or is it
            just
            > part of the withdrawls from not taking the oxy's. 70 mg of meth
            > seemed to work until about3:00- 5:00am. The pain from my whole
            body
            > acking wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep once I wake up.
            Could
            > someone please give me some advice on if I should increase my
            doseage
            > because I am still having body aches and nausea or should I stay
            the
            > same because of the nausea? I was taking a lot of oxy's for such
            > small person. I am only 5' tall and weigh 100lbs. I would
            > appreciate any advice at all on my doseage. Thanks so much, you
            guys
            > are all great.
            STARTED MY New Meth PROG Today Wish me luck, here they start
            everyone on 30mg, here, raise it ten a day till happy, This, i am
            not so happy with. it means tomorrow and next several days i gotta
            see counselor and request upgrade. meanwhile, i have my backup
            hoard, which i gotta make last till then, Oh Well, John