Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: shooting methadone

  • James
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 9, 2003
      Yes Mark you also see what I'am saying!
      You hit the nail plainly on the head.Cash,tech,
      mistake and that is all there is to it.
      This was not the first time they have made a mistake
      only the first time it was made in my favor.
      Oh the bottle reads as all my past bottles have read
      and that is ...180 pills 3x10mg twice a day!(a 30
      day supply)
      Early Christmas present perhaps?
      Jim ho ho ho

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree