988Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: shooting methadone

  • James
    Nov 4, 2003
      I take 6x10mg's of meth a month and the other day
      while getting my refill they fucked up ...instead of
      my 180 monthly pills they gave me 285!!!
      Has anything like this ever happened to one of you and
      if so what did you do
      (PLEASE ONLY THE TRUTH AND NO MORAL AGENDA'S AT THIS
      TIME IN MY LIFE)
      THANK YOU FRIENDLYFARMER2001
      --- sharpshooter7007 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com,
      > "timpointbreak"
      > <timpointbreak@y...> wrote:
      > > I have a few friends that insist on shooting their
      > done. The pink
      > > liquid and i keep telling them its really bad for
      > them to do it but
      > > have no information to back it up could someone
      > fill me in on the
      > > donts of shooting the done thanks
      >
      > Dolophinea_Cafe,
      >
      > Sounds to me like someone has a true friend. It's
      > nice to see when a
      > single individual ia a good enough friend to go that
      > extra mile for a
      > friend that they care about.
      >
      > I looked up some things that may give you some
      > information to show
      > the proof that indeed, what they are doing, is
      > hurting them more than
      > they know. What they are doing can very easily kill
      > them and it only
      > takes one time.
      >
      > Check the following link:
      >
      > http://www.methadoneaddiction.net/m-overdose.htm
      >
      > There are also other links that you can go to from
      > there. There is
      > one particular link listed on the side under DRUG
      > EFFECTS. This site
      > will probably give you more information.
      >
      > Good luck and again, your friends are lucky to have
      > you. I hope this
      > will give you the information you need to get thru
      > to them so they
      > will stop playing Russian Roulette.
      >
      > Best Wishes,
      > SHARPSHOOTER7007