987Re: shooting methadone

    Nov 3, 2003
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "timpointbreak"
      <timpointbreak@y...> wrote:
      > I have a few friends that insist on shooting their done. The pink
      > liquid and i keep telling them its really bad for them to do it but
      > have no information to back it up could someone fill me in on the
      > donts of shooting the done thanks

      Dolophinea_Cafe,

      Sounds to me like someone has a true friend. It's nice to see when a
      single individual ia a good enough friend to go that extra mile for a
      friend that they care about.

      I looked up some things that may give you some information to show
      the proof that indeed, what they are doing, is hurting them more than
      they know. What they are doing can very easily kill them and it only
      takes one time.

      Check the following link:

      http://www.methadoneaddiction.net/m-overdose.htm

      There are also other links that you can go to from there. There is
      one particular link listed on the side under DRUG EFFECTS. This site
      will probably give you more information.

      Good luck and again, your friends are lucky to have you. I hope this
      will give you the information you need to get thru to them so they
      will stop playing Russian Roulette.

      Best Wishes,
      SHARPSHOOTER7007
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic