865Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: Hello All

  • Rokki Baker
    Mar 1, 2003
      --- odubya <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > hey there~ WHam! Where is everyone? Even I got lost
      > .I just saw this
      > message and it reminded me of days gone by...Just
      > about all Schedule
      > II drugs, such as morphine,etc.,has the poison thing
      > on the bottles
      > this size..I remember when I used to barter in these
      > things that I
      > had little Morphine bottles that had the skull &
      > crossbones on
      > them..One man's poison is another man's pleasure?
      > lol OK, time for
      > someone to check in!
      > OW

      Oh MAN!!! When was the last time anyone dusted in
      here???? :) Did someone mention Morphine?????? LOL
      That defiantly got my attention<not a typo folks>
      Yer right,there is an echo echo echo in this
      place. We need to get a couch or something in here ;)

      Just had to rag at something hahah

      Rokki

      =====

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/