840Re: been lazy...wanted to check in...

    Jan 1, 2003
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "dixxeechickee
      <tngal1968@y...>" <tngal1968@y...> wrote:
      > Hello all...gosh, it seems like forever since I've checked in with
      you
      > guys. Actually since the group moved...so sorry, hope everyone is
      > well and had a wonderful holiday.
      >
      > I'm going on my third year on MMT, and wouldn't change my decision
      for
      > anything! I've had to endure the most horrendous clinic and the
      most
      > absurd treatment, but I got through it, changed clinics and am
      really
      > content now.
      >
      > Hope everyone is doing well, if anyone wants to chat, let me know!
      >
      > Take care ya'll....Dixxiee

      hey Dixxiee~ Thanx for the post for the new year! It looks like
      everyone has been laying out, just not you! I find myself either
      lazy too or either getting involved in so many different things this
      site gets overlooked quite a bit..Oh well, it isn't brain surgery so
      when anyone can post is fine with me..I hope everyone had great
      holidaze and look forward to moving ahead in the coming year. It
      seems like time is getting shorter and shorter. I never have enuff
      time to do everything I want to do everyday..Thank GOD for that! I
      used to dread waking up when I had a habit. which was about my entire
      life.. I just keep plugging along and trying to get better and more
      decent treatment at my clinic for myself and everyone else
      too..Sometimes it gets depressing but so far I know I have come a
      very , very long way since the beginning of my quitting dope &
      drinking. I thank the Lord every single day for the miracles in my
      life that have kept me alive this long. I can never be grateful
      enough! Have fun! Oats
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic