831IT IS GETTING COLD!

    Dec 7, 2002
      HEY FOLKS...IS ANYONE OUT THERE?? WE'VE BEEN LISTED ON THE WEBRING SO
      WHERE IS EVERYONE/ANYONE AT? I'VE ALSO BEEN LISTED ON THE NAMA
      WEBSITE AS THE OFFICIAL DIRECTOR FOR THE STATE OF MISSISSIPPI..NOW
      THAT IS LOOOONG OVERDUE..NOT ME, JUST THE FACT THAT METHADONE WILL BE
      AVAILABLE IN THAT STATE. IT IS BIG NEWS FOR DOWN HERE BUT I'M STILL
      STICKING WITH MY CLINIC IN ALABAMA UNTIL SOMETHING ACTUALLY HAPPENS
      WORTHWHILE. SUCH AS A LOCAL CLINIC THAT HAS A DECENT STAFF, DOCTOR,
      AND DOSES ADEQUATELY. I THINK THAT WILL BE A CHALLENGE LIKE ALWAYS
      AROUND HERE AND PRACTICALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE. I HEAR WE STARTED A
      METHADONE ANONYMOUS MEETING AT MY CLINIC. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO MAKE
      THE LAST 2 MEETINGS DUE TO SCHEDULE CONFLICTS WHICH IS A HASSLE
      LIVING SO FAR AWAY. BOY, IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A CLINIC HERE
      LOCALLY! OK, SOMEONE SPEAK UP!! TIME FOR WORK HERE!