817Re: callbacks

  • harleygirl1951
    Oct 30, 2002
      These Clinics sure do have their nerve .... They frown down on you if
      you do not have a job, but how the hell are you suppose to keep a job
      when you get a call back and have to leave to go back to the
      clinic ... What a B^&*% it really does Stink ... God it makes me
      so darn angry that they have so much control over our lives .....
      What do you tell your boss when you have to drive 2 hours there and 2
      hours back Ha ................ What a joke........I am truly sorry
      but just thinking about it makes me want to curse ....!@#$%^&*()()

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@y..., steph11219@a... wrote:
      > Hi Oats! My clinic doesn't have call backs either. However, I
      was thinking
      > along the same lines as you.....don't answer the phone! Although,
      I would
      > bet that this does not work. :o) I am just curious. For those of
      you that
      > have callbacks....what happens if you don't answer the phone?
      > what if you are out every day, doing whatever you have to do or if
      you took
      > off with your S.O. and went on a short trip ?? Do these clinics
      demand that
      > you be available by phone ? Do they require an answering
      > Take care, Stephanie
      > In a message dated 9/6/02 1:11:43 AM, no_reply@y... writes:
      > << hey folks...There ain't none of this callback stuff at my clinic
      > I guess it's just the ones with extended takehomes so far..I can
      > why they want to do it.. But there has to be a better way to weed
      > the people that will fuck all this up for the rest of us..If they
      > do it where I'm at, I would do the same thing as if my boss was
      > calling,, don't answer the phone!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic