793Re: callbacks

    Sep 8, 2002
      Odubya,
      Good idea, I'll have to keep that in my mind on my days off. My boss
      always calls me first when someone else is out of work.

      Your right, there are so many that need treatment and a lot that
      abuse it. It does make it difficult for those who really need
      treatment instead of a cheap high.

      Sharpshooter

      --- In methadonia@y..., odubya <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > hey folks...There ain't none of this callback stuff at my clinic
      yet.
      > I guess it's just the ones with extended takehomes so far..I can
      see
      > why they want to do it.. But there has to be a better way to weed
      out
      > the people that will fuck all this up for the rest of us..If they
      did
      > do it where I'm at, I would do the same thing as if my boss was
      > calling,, don't answer the phone!
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic