762Re: WAKE UP!!!

  • steph11219@aol.com
    Aug 7, 2002
      Hi Oats, Has everyone been having a heat wave? Yesterday and today, has
      been unseasonably cool, but we have had some HOT weather here (New York)!
      And when it's hot, I don't feel like doing anything!! :o)

      I don't know how you all, that live with the heat all the time, handle it.

      Anyway, here is the URL to subscribe to the calyx list:
      Copy it exactly as written.
      </A>
      https://lists.calyx.net/lists/listinfo/methadone

      Take care, Stephanie
      In a message dated 8/7/02 3:15:47 PM, no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

      << OK ,EVERYONE! WHERE'D YA GO??? We left off chewin' out one member
      then everyone else is loafin' somewhere(including me!)The Methadone
      Calyx is looking better lately..That is good news? If someone has the
      info handy to join it you're welcome to post it in here..Nothing
      exciting here right now...More news at 11! OW

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic