516Re: Hi,just joined,I'm NJbeachgirl via e

  • jules6669
    Dec 2, 2000
      Hello, my name is jules and I am from CT...I'm
      glad that you found your way here. It's a pretty good
      club with nice members. I'm sorry to hear about your
      brother. I know how hard it is too watch somebody that you
      care for go down the wrong path. You have to keep in
      mind how hard you have worked to stay clean and try
      and take care of yourself. Hang in there and I look
      forward to reading your posts...<br><br>jules
    • Show all 667 messages in this topic