2303Re: [METHADONIA ] question.....

  • strawberry332
    Feb 17, 2013
      Oh, I'm so sorry, I meant to add that. I am in South Florida - Broward County. The clinic is the Clinic in Sunrise. (CMG: Colonial Management Group).

      I find it hard to believe that they just allow someone who has been on the clinic for so long to drift away without help. I am on two-week take homes and have been for a long time. My reason for staying on for so long -not that I need to explain- is the fear of being sick. I am past the point where I want to abuse drugs. :)