  • strawberry332
    Feb 17, 2013
      Hello, I'm new to the group. I have a question that I'm not sure anyone can answer. I am 55 and I've been on a relatively low dose of Methadone since 1997. I'm on 45 mgs now. I started at 35 or 40.

      Anyway, I've lost my job and can no longer afford the $14 a day dose. The clinic I go to - Colonial Management Group, does nothing to help people in this situation, which astounds me. If you can't pay, you can't dose. I'm just curious if anyone knows if this is legal? I'm sure they can do whatever they want,
      but I would like to know if there is any recourse for me?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic