      From: "prezrokki@..." <prezrokki@...
      To: DOLOPHINEA CAFE <DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 8:44 PM
      Subject: Re: [METHADONIA ] methadone

      Safely would be no more then 2 mgs every 2 weeks. It's up to the patient really,but a lot of patients will 1)Tapter for the wrong reasons 2) be forced to taper due to an uneducated Counselor 3) if you taper quickly you will likely relapse with 3 months or sooner.

      Check out www.methadone.org

      Rokki
      Roxanne Baker
      President NAMA-Recovery