2270Re: All those in Miississippi who do not have methadone mmt within 70 miles.

  • Terry
    Nov 11, 2010
      Mike

      I have a good friend who just moved to Mississippi what would you
      consider to be the best clinic in Mississippi. 70 miles between
      clinics aren't you shooting a little high? We traveled 247 miles
      round trip for 24 years.
      .
      Terry and Dianne Cox
      N.TX. NAMA Recovery MAT
      Together we WILL make a difference

      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "michaelb" <mike677@...> wrote:

      > Several people have gotten in touch with the required officials in several areas of Mississippi about expanding more access to those in need but can not make long distance drives each day to dose. There has been so much negative media in the last 10 years it becomes very difficult to gain zoning for new methadone clinics here in the state. I am still organising others to write or email those officials about the need for an adequate number of clinics to serve the state of mississippi, I am asking everyone NOT to give up on the challange to help mississippi treat opiate addiction.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic