2266All those in Miississippi who do not have methadone mmt within 70 miles.

  • michaelb
    Sep 30, 2010
      Several people have gotten in touch with the required officials in several areas of Mississippi about expanding more access to those in need but can not make long distance drives each day to dose. There has been so much negative media in the last 10 years it becomes very difficult to gain zoning for new methadone clinics here in the state. I am still organising others to write or email those officials about the need for an adequate number of clinics to serve the state of mississippi, I am asking everyone NOT to give up on the challange to help mississippi treat opiate addiction.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic