      From: OtisW <oatswill@...>
      Subject: [METHADONIA ] Re: expanding methadone clinics in Mississippi
      To: DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 5:06 PM

      HeyMike, I'm all for it. My name isOats and I started this site sebveral years ago.I finally got the go\\people in power to let us have them. I live in Biloxi and go once a week. I went to a clinic in Houston for 5 years recently.TOTALLY much much better.went once a month and picked up 2 sealed bottles of 100 and the other one 70.And I only paid $5 bucks cuz i"m poorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrr i