2242Re: expanding methadone clinics in Mississippi

  • OtisW
    Mar 24, 2010
      HeyMike, I'm all for it. My name isOats and I started this site sebveral years ago.I finally got the go\\people in power to let us have them. I live in Biloxi and go once a week. I went to a clinic in Houston for 5 years recently.TOTALLY much much better.went once a month and picked up 2 sealed bottles of 100 and the other one 70.And I only paid $5 bucks cuz i"m poorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "mike677@..." <mike677@...> wrote:

      > In need of advice and information on the best methods to convince law makers and town officals to the benefits of methadone treatment in a state that often is hesitant to the methadone benefits. anyone who wishes to help here in the state of Mississippi please feel free to contact me. Together we can bring methadone maintance with in driving distance 0f all in need both here and in other states.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic