      From: michael barrier<mailto:mike677@...>
      To: DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com<mailto:DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 10:14 AM
      Subject: Re: [METHADONIA ] Location of mississippi's only methadone maintance location,,

      Hello Rokki, yes you did introduce us and i wish to thank you so much for your help. I will be looking for the form you sent to my address to fill out for the nama chapter organization here in Mississippi. Asi have said Mississippi is a very conservative state and i have recieved many negative comments as to my being promethadone and pushing for more clinics here in the state so that all people who are in need will be within distance of a clinic which is currently not the case. I will be submitting the application for nama this week while i am out of college classes during labor day. I am driven to help al those who are in need of treatment and greatly support methadone and suboxone. if you need any other info from me please feel free to contact me, sincerely, michael s barrier philadelphia,ms.