      From: mike677@...<mailto:mike677@...>
      To: DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com<mailto:DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 9:51 PM
      Subject: [METHADONIA ] Location of mississippi's only methadone maintance location,,

      There have been numerous request for the location of mississippi's one and only methadone location. The location is ALTR methadone clinic, woodrow wilson avenue, jackson, mississippi.
      Their hours are listed under ALTR methadone mississippi, they offer take outs and physicals and support groups at the clinic. They have an excellant staff and doctors and have greatly helped so many here in mississippi.
      For all of you who are not with in driving range of ALTR, please help support nama in getting more clinic location here in mississippi. The name of mississippi's methadone director is Mr.Herb Loving please express your support for more clinic locations as we are in great need of them here in the state.