2065Re: [METHADONIA ] Been in MMT for 3 yrs..

  • gms2218@aol.com
    Jun 23, 2008
      Here in MD. it depends on the particular clinic as well for example I report
      to my clinic twice a month and there are other clinics in the state that
      have once a month report dates I'm in the Veterans Hospital clinic maybe because
      it is run by the federal government we are only allowed 14 take homes a
      month does any of the advocates a=out there care to le me know exactly what the
      federal regs are for MD. or let me know where to look and I'll check . Thank
      you