2063Re: Been in MMT for 3 yrs..

  • Roxanne Baker
    Jun 23, 2008
      --- In DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com, "bountysbaby"
      <bountysbaby@...> wrote:

      > Hey I have been in methadone treatment for over three years, I have had
      > my take homes for 2 1/2 yrs, my beef is we only get 6 days worth of
      > take homes ,it hurts the pocket with gas being so high, My question is
      > who out there is going to a clinic where you are allowed more than 6
      > take homes? please let me know ... bountysbaby

      It depends on the State your In. Some States like PA and Ohio are
      very cruel when it comes to Any patients rights. But States like New
      York,CA,CO,AZ,NJ,OR,WA have programs you can receive the extended take
      home schedule..Illinois is pretty liberal,where as Florida pretty much
      sucks....NAMA has Chapters and Certified Advocates in a lot of these
      States......