1939Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: SAVE THE DATE AATOD

  • Rokki
    Feb 4 1:40 PM
      I live in Santa Cruz and am the Northern CA Chapter of NAMA. Of
      course I know Paul..:) He kicks ass in Mass and works hard for the
      betterment of medical when it comes to methadone patients..:)
      Hope to see you there then....Have you been in touch with NAMA for
      the training,I hear spots are going quickly...:)

      Rokki

      --
      Roxanne Baker C.M.A.
      Vice President-Chapter Coordinator