1900Re: [METHADONIA ] RE: Insurance paying for methadone programs

  • jerome crumlish
    Dec 5, 2006
      this is because insurance companies will only pay the
      bare minimum. Today in the U.S. the medical profession
      is a business. Thanks to our dedication to maintain a
      free market your doctors course of treatment, your
      prescriptions and your overall health will be
      determined by your wealth alone.
      --- Apaulling <apaulling@...> wrote:

      > My insurance company paid 80% for several years
      > until I reached the $4000
      > lifetime limit
      > for outpatient drug counseling. They always have
      > an angle to keep you from
      > getting
      > your moneys worth. But at least I got something.
      > Although my clinic recently began a policy of "we
      > will not deal with any
      > type of insurance
      > claim or documents, period." That's customer
      > service for you.

      > removed]

      http://new.mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic