1896Re: [METHADONIA ] RE: Insurance paying for methadone programs

  • Apaulling
    Dec 4, 2006
      My insurance company paid 80% for several years until I reached the $4000
      lifetime limit
      for outpatient drug counseling. They always have an angle to keep you from
      getting
      your moneys worth. But at least I got something.
      Although my clinic recently began a policy of "we will not deal with any
      type of insurance
      claim or documents, period." That's customer service for you.