      From: Roxanne
      To: DOLOPHINEA_CAFE@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [METHADONIA ] RE: Insurance paying for methadone programs

      Thanks Janet...Thats really good to know...Methadone 'Patients"
      always get the crappy end of the stick til we we get educated and
      empowered...
      I have heard of Insurance companies paying for the counseling,which is
      the majority of the bill anyway as methadone itself is very cheap
      Thanks again

      Rokki

      --
      Roxanne Baker C.M.A.