1168Re: [METHADONIA ] Methadone, Methadose and myths

    Apr 11, 2004
      I stand corrected. thanks

      claude

      Lee <lactulose@...> wrote:
      Seibert in AK is only a distributor for Roxane. My wife works in a methadone clinic which gets their methadone through them and deals with them all the time. They are a very small nice company which sponsors some of the activitities at my wife's clinic, paying for food expenses and the like.

      Lee

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      claude Hopkins cma
      Nama/NJ