1072Re: [METHADONIA ] Re: disket haze

  • pamila hogan
    Jan 8, 2004
      FYI....the methadone disk that are orange and square are from the co. Roxanne. Eli Lilly was the original co. to manufacture methadone via the goverment. The round white disk have methadose on them and are truly generic shit. There is a difference in the feeling and the length of time that it last in your system and Roxanne's orange are the closest to the original that you can get. Roxanne bought the rights to manufacture the same from Eli Lilly.How do I know this...I'm a nurse and have been on methadone for several years from my pain management doctor. swtbear2001