1060Re: [METHADONIA ] disket haze

    Jan 1, 2004
      Dann,
      what you describe sounds like a generic version of the original lilly diskette which those were sort of square shape. This is a debate that has been going on forever but the active ingredient is methadone hcl and regardless of the brand 100mg is a 100mg, however some use different inert ingredients and in some people it may effect the way it's metabolized. Go to www.methadone.org which is nama's website and there are lots of data on the subject.

      claude

      ps also type in methadone in the googles search engine

      dannw87 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      My name is dann white, I am a methadone patient (hi-dose) at a very
      repressive clinic. I am active in the cause of methadone advocacy
      and looking to become moreso.

      Our clinic just started using some cheap round orange or peach
      biscuits with numbers on them- they are hard to read but it looks
      like they say 63 or s3-3xxx on them. Has anyone ever seen these
      before? Do you know where I can find photos of the different
      varieties out there?

      Looking forward to knowing you

      Dann
      (and wife Elizabeth)