Fwd: DOC'S DAILY CHUCKLE

  • pkainemd <pkainemd@cros.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 6:39 AM
      --- In docs-daily-chuckle@yahoogroups.com, "pkainemd <pkainemd@c...>"
      <pkainemd@c...> wrote:
      DOC'S DAILY CHUCKLE

      Always Clean Chuckles

      Laughter is the Best Medicine!

      My moniter has decided to bite the dust. I'm typing this
      from the library in town. I apologize for the missed copies.
      Hopefully, my home pc will be functional soon.
      P.S. Thanks Dad and Ragan for saving the day!
      Doc

      Today's Chuckles

      1. Are you God's Wife?
      2. Baseball Game

      ------------------------------

      Are you God's Wife?

      An Eye Witness Account from New York City, on a cold day in December
      some years ago: A little boy about 10 years old was standing before a
      shoe store on the roadway, barefooted, peering through the window,
      and shivering with cold.
      A lady approached the boy and said, "My little fellow, why are you
      looking so earnestly in that window?"
      "I was asking God to give me a pair of shoes," was the boy's reply.
      The lady took him by the hand and went into the store and asked the
      clerk to get half a dozen pairs of socks for the boy. She then asked
      if he could give her a basin of water and a towel. He quickly brought
      them to her.
      She took the little fellow to the back part of the store and,
      removing her gloves, knelt down, washed his little feet, and dried
      them with a towel. By this time the clerk had returned with the
      socks. Placing a pair upon the boy's feet, she purchased him a pair
      of shoes. She tied up the remaining pairs of socks and gave them to
      him. She patted him on the head and said, "No doubt, my little
      fellow, you feel more comfortable now?"
      As she turned to go, the astonished lad caught her by the hand, and
      looking up in her face, with tears in his eyes, answered the question
      with these words: "Are you God's Wife?"

      - from my Dad

      ------------------------------

      In the game of life it's a good idea to have a few early losses,
      which relieves you of the pressure of trying to maintain an
      undefeated season. - Bill Vaughan

      ------------------------------

      Baseball Game

      As I was driving home from work one day, I stopped to watch a local
      Little League baseball game that was being played in a park near my
      home. As I sat down behind the bench on the first-base line, I asked
      one of the boys what the score was. "Were behind 14 to nothing," he
      answered with a smile. "Really," I said. "I have to say you don't
      look very discouraged." "Discouraged?" the boy asked with a puzzled
      look on his face. "Why should we be discouraged? We haven't
      been up to bat yet."

      - from my Dad

      really appreciate it!

      To JOIN, click:
      docs-daily-chuckle-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      To QUIT, click:
      using the same email address from which you subscribed.

      To COMMENT, click:
      docs-daily-chuckle-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks and Enjoy!

      Have a TERRIFIC day!