Syeds projector crtproj2

  • dhp met
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2006
      Hi all,
      After a long time and hard work i am coming up with a
      professional projector with Giant 10 inch doublet
      lenses.
      Remy please gimme your screen !

      Abu Fahad was right!

      I Attach a model under patent pending to be made
      available in india for forum members.
      Since i am from mobile i request The web master to
      post this attachment.
      Regards to all.
      Syed
      dhpmet@...

      http://in.answers.yahoo.com/
    • dhp met
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2008
        HOWTO PDF FILES ON DIYS TV/LCD PROJECTOR

        Please download from the 4shred.com site

        Password for pdf:  00919994288723

        dhpmet@yahoo. co.in

        http://in.answers. yahoo.com/