In last 7 days
- New Members
- New Messages
- New Photos
Believe it or not, almost anyone can build their own jet engine using materials as simple as old auto parts and a few pipe fittings. These engines are not toys, they are real jet engines built by keen individuals. When you apply for membership, please give a good reason for wanting to join that shows that you have a genuine interest in the subject.
New members are directed to the '1_Starter Pack' folder in the Files section as answers to initial queries should already be there, but remember, they are guidelines only and should NOT be solely relied upon for a successful build..! ;o) Check out the 'People Map' app in the 'Groups Labs(Beta)' section which allows you to see where other members are located and the 'For Sale' app for items that may help you get started.
Thanks, and enjoy! ;o)
- Apr 24, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.