Diamanda Webcast

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2000
      The following is from www.choler.com

      <<
      CHOLER PRESENTS DIAMANDA GALAS WEBCAST
      November 16, 2000 -- 11:40 a.m. PDT
      Choler is proud to announce that on Monday, November 20 at 10:00 a.m. PDT,
      we will be presenting an exclusive Webcast interview with Diamanda Galas.
      Choler editor Sean Flinn recently sat down with the dark diva of the avant
      garde during her recent stint at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood, Calif.,
      to discuss her recent tours, La Serpenta Canta and Defixiones: Will and
      Testament. We're presenting their chat on Choler's Radio Futurismo! and
      running it on a continuous loop for 24 hours. More details can be found at
      http://www.choler.com/articles/diamanda_webcast.shtml. Tell your friends!

      -garth

      ps - I asked Diamanda how she thought the interview went and she said that
      the interview was "divine".