added in the last 7 days
The DFW - MAFEA, Mothers Actively Fighting to Eradicate Autism, started as a group of preschool moms who collectively decided to do everything in their power to help each other recover their child with Autism. Since its inception, the group has grown and its goals are continuously evolving but include the following: Help families who have entered the world of Autism support one another by providing information and resources; support for one another by providing a safe, understanding, and empathetic enviroment to express your views, feelings and emotions as we continue on this challenging path together; as well as advocacy on both the local and national levels to promote Autism Awareness, research, and effectuate changes in public policy that impact the children afflicted by this disorder as well as their families.
- Sep 2, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.