Info

  • Gorean@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2007
      Gents;
           If you are one of those folk that forget their tape measure or dice, I have placed some "emergency" ones in the club cabinet. They are in the gay purple dice bag on the top shelf. Inside you will find the "Pink dice of Shame", along with the "Pink Tape Measure of Shame". You will of course be verbally abused while using same but it beats having to buy new.  ;)
       I have also placed a power tool and tool bit kit in the cabinet. Feel free to use on whatever project you have, just don't take it home!
                                                         Norm

      Norman David Morris
      Leonidas, Medicus Ordinatus, LegioVI Victrix www.legionsix.org

      "Let those who can climb the mountains, climb them, let those who cannot, console themselves by denying their existence." J. Norman

      “The courage we desire, and prize is not the courage to die decently but to live manfully.” —Thomas Carlyle

      ‘He who answers a matter before hearing the end of it, it is folly and shame to him.’ (Proverbs 18:13

      “We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat.” —Queen Victoria

      "Never eat anything bigger than your head, never shoot pool at a place called Pop's, never eat food at a place called Mom's" Capt. M. Gideon

      "Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" John Wayne