Seeking Relatives/Information

  • debsellsrealestate4u
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2003
      Grandfather Franklin DeMuth
      Grandmother Iola Henderson DeMuth
      Father Jack Emmett DeMuth

      Know that there is a history with DeMuth tobacco company, and
      several brothers that entered the states, and scattered in different
      directions to seek out a living. Both grandparents deceased, and had
      divorced and remarried. Information is sketchy at best. Would
      appreciate any information. Grandfather was last located in
      Minneapolis, Min. area. I know of a brother around Duluth. Thank you!
      Deborah DeMuth Slusarczyk
    • Jennifer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
        My grandfather is Franklin Raymond DeMuth. I am from his second
        marriage- Agnes Lucille Noble- their daughter Joan Marie.
        I do have some information- not much as I am only just starting.
        My Aunt Sharon (Joan's sister) gave me some info from someone else in
        the family (not real sure who it came from).
        E-mail if you are still interested.

        Jennifer
        --- In DEMUTH@yahoogroups.com, "debsellsrealestate4u"