RE: [DEMUTH] California family? (Kappelrodeck Family Line)

  • Barbara Kuehne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003

      Pat,

      Yes, by all means, please! I am very interested in the sources for this particular information. I look forward to receiving this.

      Perhaps, also,  I will be able to fill in some blanks, as well. I was hesitant at first to inquire, but now your reply has confirmed that we are talking about the very same family.

      Thank you for your time and assistance. You are wonderful! Have a splendid day,

      simply, Barbara

       Pat & Lynette Demuth <demuth@...> wrote:

      Hi Barbara -
      Welcome to the Demuth Yahoo Group. I can help you a little. The Lucille you
      asked about is from what I call the Kappelrodeck Family Line. Following is a
      family group sheet on Lucile McKee, I can send you the sources is you would
      like them off forum.

      Family Group Sheet

      Subject  Lucile Elizabeth McKee (1084)
           Birth*   18 Sep 1900 IA, USA.
        Marriage*   11 May 1926 New York City, NY.
           Death*   19 Nov 1966 Los Angeles, CA, USA.
          Father*
          Mother*

      Spouse*  Jack Erwin Demuth (1083)
           Birth*   28 Apr 1892 St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, USA.
           Death*   05 Dec 1960 Pasadena, Los Angeles, CA, USA.
          Father*  Anton Demuth (970) (b. 18 May 1838, d. 08 Feb
                   1910)
          Mother*  Louise Henrietta Wilhemina Uhlenhaut (971) (b.
                   16 Mar 1846, d. 10 Feb 1916)

      One Known Child
      M  Jackson Demuth (1085)
           Birth*   __ ___ 1935
        Marriage*   __ ___ 1960 Sheila Ann Mahoney (1086)

      Pat, Lynette, Buzz Lightyear and Natalie Demuth