DAMUDE - WINGER

  • Pat Demuth
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2000
      Seeking information on Henry DAMUDE family. The Damude tree goes
      back to Bucks County, PA, with Henry DAMUDE. He moved to Canada and
      later married Anna WINGER in 1789. Anna was originally from
      Switzerland. Henry and Anna had eight children, two sons, John and
      David, and six daughters, Elizabeth, Marion, Anne, Susana, Lydia, and
      Katherine. David DAMUDE, my gggrandfather, was born 15 Nov 1806. My
      ggrandfather was Jacob, my grandfather was Edgar, and my father was
      Basil. I have been told that the family name was originally Demuth
      (or perhaps DAMUTH?). My parents were from Welland County, Ontario,
      Canada. Can you help me with any further information?
      Les DAMUDE; damude@...
    • She
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 9:32 PM
        --- In DEMUTH@y..., "Pat Demuth" <demuth@f...> wrote:
        > Seeking information on Henry DAMUDE family. The Damude tree goes
        > back to Bucks County, PA, with Henry DAMUDE. He moved to Canada and
        > later married Anna WINGER in 1789. Anna was originally from
        > Switzerland. Henry and Anna had eight children, two sons, John and
        > David, and six daughters, Elizabeth, Marion, Anne, Susana, Lydia,
        and
        > Katherine. David DAMUDE, my gggrandfather, was born 15 Nov 1806. My
        > ggrandfather was Jacob, my grandfather was Edgar, and my father was
        > Basil. I have been told that the family name was originally Demuth
        > (or perhaps DAMUTH?). My parents were from Welland County, Ontario,
        > Canada. Can you help me with any further information?
        > Les DAMUDE; damude@h...

        I may have something on this am still having trouble sending my files
        from aol Will once again send this week Sure hope it helps they
        are over 30 pages each. migges
      • Pat Demuth
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16 4:02 AM
          DAMUTH
          Doris SELMAN DAMUTH, born May 10, 1925 passed away March 12. 2001.
          Preceded in death by her parents Fred Haris and Lena Elizabeth Sims
          SELMAN, and brother T. C. SELMAN and her husband Morris Edward M. E.
          DAMUTH. Doris graduated from Magnolia High School, married M. E. and
          lived her live with him in Magnolia. Doris worked for the post
          office in Pinehurst for many years and was known and loved by many.
          She is survived by her children, Prissy DAMUTH McCLELLAN, Dale Allen
          McCLELLAN, Vicki Dee DAMUTH BUTLER, Zeke Edward and Stephanie DAMUTH,
          as well as her beloved grandchildren, Melissa Lynn HALL, Sarah
          Elizabeth McCLELLAN, Emily Jane McCLELLAN and Zachary Morris DAMUTH.
          Doris is also survived by her great grandsons Alex, and Tyler HALL.
          Her sisters, Freddie PENTAK and husband Bill, and Mary PEDERSON and
          husband Karl, and sister-in-law, Mildred SELMAN LARSON, survive her
          as well as a host of other relatives and life long friends, Public
          visitation will be held from 5:00-8:00 P.M. Wednesday at the funeral
          home. Funeral services to be conducted at 2:00 P.M. Thursday, March
          15, 2001 at Klein Funeral Chapel, Tomball, with Rev. Mark KLEIN
          officiating. Interment will follow at Mostyn-Damuth cemetery.
          Nephews will serve as Pall bears.
          Houston Chronicle Wednesday, 14 March 2001
          (Submitted by Cecilia FORREST, thanks!)